- Minor changes may be allowed at the discretion of the Management.
- Application for Registration should be given in the appropriate Form provided along with Prospectus.
- Student will have to appear for written test individually as per syllabus provided or Principal may interview the student along with the parents if necessary. Stipulated date and time for the test and interview will be notified in an Admit card at the time of registration.
- The decision of the school authorities will be final as far as granting or refusal of admission is concerned.
The following documents are required during admission:
- Three Passport size photograph of Student, Father & Mother
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of proof of residence (ration card / voter card / any other)
- Original Transfer Certificate (applicable from Class I onwards)
- Copy of Report card of previous class
- Declaration Form
- Medical Form
- Transport Requisition form