For the Nursery Schools: The Montessori Method of teaching and curriculum will be followed.
- Personal Social and Emotional development
- To develop gross and fine motor skills
- To enhance manipulative skills.
- To develop phonic sounds
- To recognize letters and related words
- To develop reading readiness
- To develop listening skills
- To enhance mathematical development
- To create knowledge and understanding of the world
- To enhance Physical development
- To enhance creative development
From Class 1 to 7: From Class- I onwards, the school is a religious follower of CCE (Continuous and comprehensive Evaluation) – a complete child centric approach to teaching and learning where each child’s uniqueness is identified by creating opportunities of maximum exposure, maximum participation and exploring the maximum of every domain.